Fluency is a proud sponsor of the 2nd Annual Future of Medicine Conference, presented by Centura Health, on May 11 & 12, 2017 in Denver, Colorado. This two-day summit celebrates the convergence of technology, bioethics, population health and preventive medicine.
Future of Medicine features 13 regional and national speakers, including:
- Aneesh Chopra, first Chief Technological Officer of the United States
- Daniel Kraft, Founder and Chief Medical Officer of Singularity University
- Dean Ornish, Founder and President of the Preventive Medicine Research Institute
- Eric Topol, Chief Academic Officer, Scripps Health
- George Church, Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School